Fun Week and a great ending!

This weekend my cousin Paige came up and hung out with me. We ate Delicious food and hung out watching Scrubs, I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of a semester. Then on Saturday her mom came up, Sandy, and we got to eat more food and play little big planet. It was really nice to see them.
What draws people to violence? We have two poisonous frogs which happen to eat crickets. As soon as crickets come falling from their sky they turn the killer switch on their backs and start hunting. It is pretty intense witnessing the death of 5 crickets but realizing I can not pull away and do something else. Mr. Green waits by the edge of the water until an unsuspecting bug comes to the water and then GONE. Scarlet is younger , not as experienced in the art of death, and takes a little bit of time to get one but when she does she proceeds to take it to the depths of the water to eat/drowned it. I think to myself after watching this, Animal planet without turning on the TV.
On thursday I took my last final which felt so great. I only have a little over a week until my next semester. Josh is still working and we are enjoying the great weather in Idaho, it will only last maybe a month :(.

Comments

Popular Posts