First day of school,
Today was my first day of school for the summer semester. I am really excited for my classes, they should be alot of fun. I have one really early class which should be interesting and a few later classes.
This weekend was a little boring and depressing. Josh and I were suppose to go to Utah to hang out with my mom and play with the family but we got sick. So we ended up having to stay home and just rest, BORING. We think we got the flu which is even more stinky. So all weekend we layed around the house and just relaxed and since I had been out of school a week, I had already done that all week and was not looking forward to it again. But it was a good thing that we stayed home because around 7 o'clock Josh started to feel really bad. So I took care of my man and put him to sleep. Me, on the other hand, sat and watched tv which happened to get really boring after about 30 minutes. But for some reason I could not fall asleep, I got in my bed around 11:30 and layed there until about 2 in the morning. So I finally got up and watched clueless on tv and finally fell asleep around 5 in the morning. And to my surprise I woke up at around 7:30, ugh. So I crept out of bed and went back on the couch. Josh was feeling alot better in the morning and so we were able to enjoy the nice weather by going to the park and relaxing there. All and all our weekend was very relaxing but a bit of a disappointment because I did not get to see my mom.
This weekend was a little boring and depressing. Josh and I were suppose to go to Utah to hang out with my mom and play with the family but we got sick. So we ended up having to stay home and just rest, BORING. We think we got the flu which is even more stinky. So all weekend we layed around the house and just relaxed and since I had been out of school a week, I had already done that all week and was not looking forward to it again. But it was a good thing that we stayed home because around 7 o'clock Josh started to feel really bad. So I took care of my man and put him to sleep. Me, on the other hand, sat and watched tv which happened to get really boring after about 30 minutes. But for some reason I could not fall asleep, I got in my bed around 11:30 and layed there until about 2 in the morning. So I finally got up and watched clueless on tv and finally fell asleep around 5 in the morning. And to my surprise I woke up at around 7:30, ugh. So I crept out of bed and went back on the couch. Josh was feeling alot better in the morning and so we were able to enjoy the nice weather by going to the park and relaxing there. All and all our weekend was very relaxing but a bit of a disappointment because I did not get to see my mom.
Comments
Post a Comment