I'm warning you fish!
Josh loves fish and so with that said we have 5 fish. They are named clyde, bonnie, tom, carri, and algenon. Two weeks ago we adopted Tom and Carri our little pink convict cichlids which happen to be about one inch long. This might have possed a problem because bonnie and clyde are small whales. Weighing in at close to 80 lbs each, ok that might be exaggerated a bit, but they are huge compared to the newbies. I, the one who bought the new fish, did not realize their huge size difference until clyde started stalking carri. As a caring fish mother I started freaking out, what if I watched the death of my newly adopted baby? So phoned josh that second, as I kept a sharp eye on the blood thirsty killer, telling him the if one of the newbies goes missing Clyde will have to go. Laughing, because he was not there to witness the tradgey of the scared fish, told me Ok, ok (said in the man voice). A couple of days went by and I had not seen Tom, thinking that clyde was the culprit, I started planning his funeral. Josh was not convinced so he decided to turn over all the little "homes" in the tank in search for the missing fish. I sat there in my pride thinking "he was wasting his time". Tom came swimming out of the house all up in arms, and josh just looked at me and smiled. Josh began to dry off his arm thinking he was all done but the house, it as still flipped over and Tom did not like it. So I persauded josh to once again enter the deathly waters to right the house. As he gently placed in his fingers in the water Clyde, I told you he was evil, swam violently up and tried to drag josh down to the depths of the ocean to devour him. Josh, instinctively pulled his hand out of the ocean as I sat there screaming. Josh screamed and was holding his half amputated hand and the blood gushed out of his mangled limb, or so I thought. He had only screamed to make me think he was dying, and as I good wife I acompanied him. That is the last time I will do that. Clyde still swims in the waters of the spare bedroom and sometimes at night I can hear his tale hit the water.
You are so funny Carley. I love reading your blog! So creative and captivating! Look forward to more! :) Read mine! It's boring!
ReplyDeletehahaha very funny, dallin thinks you're on crack, can't you just hear him saying that?
ReplyDeleteso umm.... when does the book come out?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA so funny.
ReplyDeleteYou are a crack up! Glad to find you. Come check out mine too. :)
ReplyDelete