Mild Heart Attack

Today was a day I was questioning my sanity. Was I all there when I decided to get married? I love being married but today I realized I was living with a boy. I am not talking about dirty clothes on the floor, dishes in the sink, etc. I'm talking about being scared. 
I got up late this morning so I dashed off to school without showering thinking I can come home and take one later today. Josh got home early today, which seems to be a recurring theme, and he started playing on the computer. I took my shower and proceeded to do my hair. As I was blow drying my hair, up side down to get some body in it, Josh was calling my name. I, having the blow dryer on, did not hear him. So after about five times of him calling my name he decided to come in and ask me to my face. He came in and called my name and it scared me half to death. I jumped back and about jumped right into the shower. He laughed so hard and I laughed to hid the pain of my dignity being hurt. And his laughing did not stop, every time he looked at me he would laugh again.
So back to my thought about being married. Now that he knows I get scared really easily, will he do that more? I sure hope not, sigh.

Comments

  1. if he does, do it back. plus, he didnt know it was going to scare you, he didn't do it on purpose. :) plus, he kept laughing at you because i know how you are. you think of it, you laugh, he sees you laughing, he laughs. you all laugh. its funny. you have to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is SO FUNNY!!! I know what you mean about "being married" and getting startled :P In the middle of the night once, I woke up to go the bathroom, and when I was getting out, Joel had woken up to see if I was ok because it was when I was sick with morning sickness. Well, I opened the door and saw this huge Shadow of a Man and about Peed my pants! I jumped back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut! Joel and I were laughing about that for a Long Time! :) There are more stories like that :P too funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts