Most already know,





It is true, I am pregnant. I found out a few weeks ago and just have been waiting for a good time to come out and tell everyone. As of right now they think that I am almost 7 weeks along. But we will know more when I get my first ultrasound on May 19. We were a little caught of guard, didn't really see that one coming, but we couldn't be happier. I have not been that sick, which is great, but I am hungry all the time. Other than that I am just hanging in there and trying to get a lot of sleep. 

Ok, now for some updates, school has been going really good. I am taking a Horse Production class and our project is taking care of a mare and their foal. We got into our groups and assigned our animals and our horse is so cute. Her name is crazy horse cat, but I call her Kitty for short. She had her colt about a month ago and I call him loco. I will post some pictures of them as soon as I get some time. Other than that my beef production class is way over my head and my anat. and phs. class is going pretty good. 
 

Me and Josh also got to play with some ducts at a cattle ranch store and it was so much fun. There were millions of them, ok more like 30. But there were really cute chicks too and we got to play with them. It was nice to get out and do something that didn't cost any money. Other than that we have just been hanging out and relaxing. 

Comments

  1. So you finally announced it! CONGRATULATIONS! We're excited for you guys and can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! HOpe all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! How exciting, Congrats! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure this was an accident?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Carley! We're excited for you. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts