Lazy Sunday Afternoons,
Lazy sunday afternoons are the best. We went to church this morning and came home ate lunch and just hung out for a little bit. We bought a cheese cake yesterday, just a little one, and we still had some left over. So after lunch I got a piece and crawled into to my bed with book and fork ready to enjoy the afternoon. It started getting cooler because a storm was blowing in, what better time to be in my bed with a good book. I read and ate cheese cake while all warm in my bed. After I savored every bit of my cheese cake and reading a couple chapters of my book I decided to take a nap. It was so nice and relaxing to just lay there and hear the storm while I drifted off to sleep. I kept thinking that I will not have many of these lazy afternoons when the baby comes, so I enjoyed every moment of it.
Cheesecake and a rain storm nap? It doesn't get much better than that. You're making me jealous!
ReplyDelete