Getting things ready for Baby,
So I am 38 weeks today if we are going by my first due date and almost 38 if we are going by the second. We are getting things ready for Sophie's room and I am so excited. Her room is full of pink and flowers and I just love it. Me and Josh, couple weeks ago, made this sign for her room and I found these frames for really cheap and printed off some cute flower pictures. Very affordable but so cute, I think.
We are still waiting for the crib that is being generously given to us by my Aunt Kelli, her daughter is still in it for a little bit longer, she is getting a new bed for Christmas. Other than that the things we know we need we have. I have washed all the baby clothes and sheets and blankets and am just waiting until she decides to come. The doctors have been saying "it looks like this week" for the past 3 weeks now. My parents are in the middle of moving and my mom thinks she is waiting for her to move so she can be there the night she comes. What a sweet caring little baby, if that is the case. Once I get everything all done in her room I will post more pictures of it.
Other than just waiting we are trying to finish up school, two more weeks! Josh is working and working and the weather is getting worse and worse. You know it is cold when a Texas girl prays for snow, it would have to warm up to snow! Our first born, Sadie, is doing great. She loves the snow but gets really cold after about ten minutes of being in it. She is still growing and we are now wondering how big she will get, so far she is about 40 lbs. We are loving our little family and can't wait for our new addition.
I love the frames and flowers. I did something very similar when we went to california in 07. I took pictures of flowers at the san diago zoo and blew them up for some pretty pictures for my wall. There's nothing wrong with being frugal! I'm like one of the most frugalist people i know! :P
ReplyDeleteOh I love the little sign. I wish I could see pictures of your cute belly...though I'm sure you don't feel very cute. :P Oh I wish we could come visit you. I can't wait for your little girl to get here. We miss you bunches!!! Lots of love!
ReplyDelete-Joel, Megan & Alice Warren-