First Family Picture,

Our Christmas was great because we got to spend it with my mom, Bryce, and Sophie. We did stockings for each of us and that was a lot of fun. After hanging around and relaxing for a little bit after brunch we decided to go and see Sherlock Holmes. One thing about Rexburg is that you don't have to worry about the movies filling up to fast. So we were able to get tickets and take Sophie to her first movie. She slept the whole time which was great. We loved the movie and it was good to get out. I can't tell you the last movie that me and Josh saw in the regular priced movie theater. After that we came home to a delicious dinner and played cards and relaxed. It was a pretty good Christmas and me and Josh got the best present, Sophie. We also were able to take our first family picture.



We also decided to take a picture of proud Grammie, Mom, and Daughter.



I think that we look a lot a like, don't you? We were so blessed that my mom was able to come up and help us out. She cooked her guts out and helped me clean my house. She also took Sophie during the night when she just wanted to stay awake. I am so blessed to have such a great mother and a great father for letting us steel her.

Comments

  1. Cute picture!! I'm glad your Christmas was good! Sophie is so cute. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia is so cute! Take many pictures, these days will go by faster than you think. If you need anything for the baby, let me know! I can send you something for christmas if you would like :) I hope I get to meet her one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. SO CUTE!!! I remember that the movies was one of the first places we took Alice to get out. We went to the dollar movies, because we knew that if Alice got fussy, we could just leave and not really loose any money from it :P It was really nice! I'm glad your Mom was there to help. Lots of love ~The Warren Family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts