New Projects
Recently I have decided that I wanted to learn how to sew. So, about two weeks ago we went out and bought a cheap sewing machine and some of the essentials. I practiced on a few pieces of fabric just to get the tension and everything correct and to see if I still remembered how to sew. After that I tackled a few pillows and felt confident enough to start a "real" project. I wanted to make a car seat cover and so I went and looked at them and decided it would be pretty easy. So I got some really cute fabric and started to work. Here is my end result, I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
I, also, have to brag at how cute my little four legged baby is. I found her asleep on my bed like this:
I woke her up
She was mad that I woke her up
Other than that we are just getting things ready for baby to come. We got some really cute bedding that I will post when everything is all put together. We also have a really cute crib that was given to us by my aunt but we will get it when it is a little closer to her birthday. We are just counted down the days and trying to stay warm and busy. Rexburg weather decided to kick in and it snowed yesterday and is really cold today. My plans today include a good book, hot chocolate, and a nice blanket with my pjs on. I do have a little bit of homework to do though.
I love the cover, very cute! I bet you're getting excited. :)
ReplyDeleteCarley, that car seat cover is so so cute!!! By the way, I still have your bag! I am so sorry I haven't sent it, it's been a little crazy! But I promise to have it off by this weekend! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete