Dealing with Babies,

Today Sadie has been a naughty little puppy. She has not listened to me all day so finally I had to deal with her. She got put in time out. That will teach her to not listen to her mother. 

On the other hand Sophia has been wild as ever. She kicks and kicks and sits in the most terrible places like right under my diaphragm. She also has decided that she can stretch out and push through my tummy, it is very awkward to see and feel. 

School is going well for me and Josh. I have finished all the work I can for my medical term class and I only have a couple more lessons and a final for my D&C class. Those are the only classes I can work ahead in. My meats class is going really well, I didn't get to go all this week though because I was sick and sick people and meat should not mix. So I got to sleep in and relax and work really hard on my online classes this week. 

I was also thinking today about how much I am going to miss Kim when she moves to Boise for her student teaching. We go to lunch about three times a week and she is my best friend. I am so excited for her to move on and start her life but I am sad that I won't be as close to her. We have gotten so close these last couple of years and I have enjoyed her friendship. We will miss Kim and Jason when they go but we are so excited for them. 

Comments

  1. I love your little puppy! Too bad she was being naughty naughty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts