Can't Sleep

Can't sleep, laying on the couch watching tv hoping to get tired. Josh has to work tomorrow so I didn't think it would help him sleep with me tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. It has been getting harder and harder for me to sleep. I wake up, it feels like, every hour to go to the bathroom or to readjust my pillows or because I am too cold or to hot. I used to sleep on my stomach and now I have to sleep on my sides and my arms go to sleep. I also have been waking up to someone tap dancing on my insides which is always a good feeling, NOT! It was cute the first time and than got old once she started keeping me up at night. I have a little over seven weeks to go and it feels like it can't go any faster. I know I will more tired when she comes but I am tired of sharing my body with this little dancer. She kicks and spins and dances on all my insides. Enough complaining now, on a better note, someone brought us cupcakes and cookies tonight by surprise. It was so nice to open my door and see a nice plate of yumminess. It was nice to be reminded that people think about us. 

I am starting to get nervous about the baby coming. I keep feeling like I am not prepared and I don't have everything I need for her, which is true I don't. I still have seven weeks and still have time to get that stuff. But, as most of you know, I am the person that has to be totally prepared for EVERYTHING and if I am not it freaks me out. I know what you are thinking, labor should be great fun for you, I have already thought about that. I like to know exactly what is going to happen and I can kiss that goodbye. Having a baby is a surprise with everything. But I am trying to get better with it. Other than that, I am trying to be as prepared as I possibly can be. 

School is going pretty good. Today I had my meats class and we started the lamb part of the class. We killed 8 lambs, which by the way don't look like lambs they look like sheep, and one goat. It made it a lot easier to do since they looked like stupid sheep. I did not do any of the hands on things today because I got the great job of recording everything. I got to stand around and take live weights and carcass weights which I was fine with because it was freezing today. The next lab we will start to fab the carcasses which I really enjoy doing, at that point they don't look like anything but a chunk of meat. Even though I am learning a lot and I generally enjoy the class, I can't wait until this semester is over. 

Josh is loving his accounting class and has now decided that he hates stats. I am just glad that he is succeeding in his accounting class because he wants to change his major to accounting. It is about time he starts enjoying his classes like he enjoys his accounting class. 

Comments