Our Growing Girls,


I am finally getting around to posting a picture of my fat belly. I am finally starting to grow out of my shirts and pants so yesterday we got a pair of maternity jeans and a T-shirt. 


Sadie is also getting bigger. We gave her a bath today and she is doing better and better with that. She still shakes a lot but she puts with the blow dryer after a lot better. Here are the newest pictures of Sadie after her bath and brushed out. 

Me and Josh are still doing the same old same old. Josh is working during the week and I am either doing things around the house or hanging out with Kimmy. Kimmy moved into her new apartment so I helped her organize a few things before she had to go to work. It was nice to get out of the house for a couple of hours. Other than that there is no new news. 

Comments

  1. Look at you cute Prego girl! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you got the mini baby bump! How exciting!!!! I am so excited for you!!! We need to hang out soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts