My little Tummy Kicker,

For the past couple of weeks I have been Baby's little punching bag, she kicks and flips all day and then sleeps when daddy gets home. It is so fun to feel her kick away like a little soccer player. I am just waiting for the day that I can hold her and meet her but for now I get to settle for feeling her. 

Other Good News! My mom is coming into town in a few days. She gets here on Monday and then my birthday is on Tuesday. I am so lucky to play with my mom on my birthday! We are then going to go to Utah on Wednesday to see my dad. He has to work so he doesn't get to come to Idaho with my mom. We are going to come back on friday so I won't miss any of Josh's days off. Other than that, there is really no new news. 

Comments

Popular Posts