We finally moved about 3 weeks ago and we didn't have internet, so I have not posted for a while. Sadie is doing great and loving all the new doggie friends that live in our complex. She is growing like a weed and now weighs in at 22 lbs at 4 months. Josh is just working during the break and I get to stay home and do nothing, I have found that I am really good at it.
Finally, here are some pictures of Sadie Sue Jensen.

We also found out on July 30 that we are having a little baby girl. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. Josh's side of the family couldn't be happier because she will be the first granddaughter and my family is just excited to have another grandbaby.
CUTE PUPPY!!!
ReplyDelete& Congrats on the baby girl.That's so exciting!
when is your due date?
ReplyDeleteDec 19 is my due date.
ReplyDelete