Nightmare,


Today was going to be a great day. I got ready for my lab, ate breakfast, and then woke up?! Today, in my dreams, was going to be a great day. My early morning lab was outside and happened to be cooler than I expected. The lab was great but the weather was terrible. As the day went on the weather got worse. After my second lab the weather was so terrible I debated staying in the livestock center for the rest of the day. The wind was so terrible that I thought I could see the cows being picked up off the ground and carried away. I finally got the courage up to go home and I was being blown off the road. My car was getting blown to the other side of the road, I WAS GOING 35 MPH!!! That is just crazy talk. Oh and you might think, this could never get worse, oh you are wrong. Rexburg is the Lord's idea of being racked across the coals. So you might be wondering, why would I go outside again? I will answer with yet another lab. So me and josh braved the harsh winds, Literally braved, and got to class. When walking back to my car I thought, I have taken 3 steps and moved 20 feet, that is just wrong. Also, when the sky is brown with all the dirt that is being blown up, that also makes you brown. So getting home you feel like the sand man, covered in dust. This is never a pleasant feeling and especially for me, allergic to everything that grows. Laying in my bed I can hear the wind whipping through our apartment complex, and could feel our house moving actually swaying in the wind. Ok, now that I have explained the conditions that I am in, you might be wondering why I am here. Well, today I thought really hard on this, and came up with...nothing. I have no idea why I am still here. And then I remember that I have 30 more credits to graduate. 

Comments

Popular Posts