Meltdown,
I woke to find that both frogs were gone and the turtles were attacking the fish. So I hurried and put the turtle in the tub and started my long search for the frogs. I found Mr. Green, but after two and a half hours there was still no scarlet. I realized that I had not taken a shower and it was about two in the afternoon. So I put the turtle in the sink and hoped they would stay in there. I was finally able to sit down and think about what happened and being a really emotional pregnant woman I did the only thing I could think to do. So I called my mom and cried to her for about an hour, yes telling her EVERYTHING that was wrong with my life. My dear mother listening and complained with me. After my meltdown I decided that studying for my test was not such a good idea in this emotional state so I relaxed until josh got home from work. He brought with him sweet relief in the form of a silicon tube to reseal the aquarium up. We were able to reseal the tank up and put everything back together on Saturday. It looks great and we are hoping that it lasts.
Comments
Post a Comment