Trying to be better,



I am trying to be better at blogging but let's face it, I am just not that great at it. I know I have two kids but I just don't feel like I have a lot to blog about. But lately I have discovered a wonderful thing called pinterest. I have been trying to keep busy and do some fun things on pinterest since we can't go outside a whole lot right now.

The kiddies are great, just growing up so fast. Sophia is totally a two-year old girl and loves all thing lovely. Ryan has started to become a little more mobile and can turn in a circle now. He is rolling over too which is really fun, but keeps me just a bit more busy.

Josh is enjoying his time off school right now. We did not get the internship in Chicago so we are just waiting until school starts up again in April. Josh has two more semesters left and then his internship until he graduates.

Comments

  1. I cant stop laughing at the picture of sadie with the princess crown on her head in the post below... Ryan is starting to look like you! cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts