Ryan Thomas,

Ryan Thomas decided to come two weeks early. He was born thursday September 1, 2011 at 5:07 in the morning. Kimmy, my sister, went into labor on Wednesday and had her little boy at 3:45 that day. We were so excited for her and my mom was going to be there the next day, thursday. We went to bed and at 3 in the morning my water broke. Thankfully our friends Ben and Kristen were able to come and stay with Sophia so we could run to the hospital. We got to the hospital at 3:30 and at 4 they decided to check me, I was at a 6! I was scheduled for a repeat c-section so things started going really fast. I was in the OR in 30 minutes and had Ryan at 5:07. Ben, Kimmy's boy, and Ryan are about 14 weeks apart. It was stressful because my sister Erin was going to come next weekend since the scheduled c-section was planned for the 8th but things worked out. My dad even got to see both of the babies. He came up on friday and surprised Kimmy and then on Saturday surprised me. It was so fun to see him and have him see the boys. Erin was also able to come and take care of Sophia, such a relief. And she also got to come up with her Kids the next weekend.

Things are starting to calm down around here. My mom left today, which was really hard. Ryan was really hard the first couple of weeks. We are finally figuring things out. Last night I was able to get so decent sleep. While my mom was here we, really she, cooked and clean and got everything in order so when she left I would be set for a while. I am so glad that my mom and sister were able to help me through this.

Sophia has been so good with Ryan. She loves him so much and she loves to pat his back. Sadie also has taken to Ryan and decided that he is her baby. We are now trying to keep our heads above water. I really do think people forget what it is like to have a newborn; no sleep, no warm meals, doing everything one handed. This should be interesting.








Comments

  1. cute cute cute!!! congratulations! glad he got here safe & sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a doll and Sophia looks like she is in love. I'm glad everyone was able to divide and help out. What a circus! :) Congrats to everyone though, such fun to have babies so dang close together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! Congratulations you guys!! You did good! :) And Sophie is just so adorable with him. I love it! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts