Life Without my mom,

My mom left a week ago and we started out the week barely keeping our heads above water. To back track, Ryan screamed all day and all night starting a couple days after we got home from the hospital. My mom got up on monday morning and left. She had been in Idaho for almost three weeks since Kim and me both had our babies. I was so glad that my mom could stay so long and help out with everything and was very sad to see her leave. I cried pretty much all day on monday. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and decided to take Ryan to the doctors and see what was going on. Turns out this little guy has acid reflux. He has since than gotten on medication and we are doing a lot better now. I feel like I can actually handle having two kids and not wanting to pull my hair out.





Sophia is doing so good. Her vocabulary have just exploded and it is so much fun to see her try and get her point across. She loves to give kisses and hugs and our favorite thing she says, and she says it all the time, is "aww cute!". I can not believe how fast she is growing up.

Since Josh is in school I have become a single parent again. So I am just trying to adjust to life with two kids.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts