Too long,

It has been a long time since I have posted last and not much has changed during that time. We went to Utah for Christmas and didn't get any pictures while I was there, sad I know. Sophia had a great time playing with her cousins and seeing everyone. She did end up getting sick on Sunday night with a double ear infection which was really hard. We drove home that monday and got to spend a little time with my sister and her husband. My parents were there with them and then they followed us to Rexburg. We went out to dinner with everyone and then we got to spend a little more time with them the next day. They had to leave to get back before a huge storm hit. It was great to see everyone during the Holiday season.

Our life is pretty boring now. Josh goes to work and I stay home and play with Sophia. We are having a great time together and I love that I don't have to worry about school anymore. I am looking forward to the weather warming up though. It has been so cold here lately. We are just trying to stay warm and enjoy the time we get to spend with each other while Josh is out for school for his break. I will try to post more often but we just don't have a lot going on.

Here are just few pictures of Sophia, it is hard to get her to sit still so I can take a picture of her.


Comments

  1. Double ear infection--yikes!! That doesn't sound like fun. She's as cute as ever though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your child is adorable! i am so happy for you!!! awww miss you carly you cute thing you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts