Baby #2,
I have gotten a lot of complaints that I am not updating my blog as much as people would like. It is hard when you don't have a lot to write about.
We are, however, expecting another baby around the first of september. We are so excited and can't believe that we will be a family of five soon (we count Sadie too). We got to see the new baby about a week ago which was fun. Sophia came to the appointment to see new baby, harder than I thought it would be. I feel great, never had any morning sickness or anything. We are just excited for the new things to come.
Sophia is doing great, although a little bit sick today. Just a cold that has been going around. But she is such a joy in our life. We love her so much and can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is copying everything we do which is fun and scary because we have to really watch what we do and say. She is such a girly girl and loves to go and get mommy's brush and brush her hair. When she is doing this she expects you to tell her how beautiful she is. She loves every stuffed animal that she has and wants to sleep with all of them all the time. She is just such a funny little baby.
I have pictures but I will have to post them a little later because I have not taken them off yet. So more posts to come, I promise I will get better.
We are, however, expecting another baby around the first of september. We are so excited and can't believe that we will be a family of five soon (we count Sadie too). We got to see the new baby about a week ago which was fun. Sophia came to the appointment to see new baby, harder than I thought it would be. I feel great, never had any morning sickness or anything. We are just excited for the new things to come.
Sophia is doing great, although a little bit sick today. Just a cold that has been going around. But she is such a joy in our life. We love her so much and can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is copying everything we do which is fun and scary because we have to really watch what we do and say. She is such a girly girl and loves to go and get mommy's brush and brush her hair. When she is doing this she expects you to tell her how beautiful she is. She loves every stuffed animal that she has and wants to sleep with all of them all the time. She is just such a funny little baby.
I have pictures but I will have to post them a little later because I have not taken them off yet. So more posts to come, I promise I will get better.
I am so excited that we'll be having our Babies around the same time. Our baby #2 is due around August 29th. So excited for you guys. HOpe all continues to go smoothly.
ReplyDelete