Dentist, yuck...

We have dental insurance through Josh's work and so we both decided to go and get our teeth cleaned. Josh ended up having 5 cavities and I ended up having 2. It is terrible, Josh has already gotten his filled and now it is my turn this Saturday. There is something about knowing that your teeth are going to get drilled into and than stuffed with yucky stuff that makes me want to cry. It has to get done though so I just have to suck it up and get it done. One of my cavities is not a real cavity, it is just an old cavity that is coming out. Both me and Josh would not have these cavities if we would just floss, jeeze it really stinks. So we went to Walmart today and got some floss and a bunch of candy for our movie night.

On other news...
I made the best Italian Cream Cake on Saturday. It was a little bit more complicated than most cakes but it is totally worth it. It was a practice cake to see if I could make it for my recipe swap on wednesday and it totally passed the bar.

Sophie is doing pretty good, she is a little stuffy today which is really hard but we put a humidifier in her room to help it out. She is sleeping through the night, goes to bed at 10:30 and wakes up at 7:30. My girl likes to sleep like her momma and I love it. We are now just counting down the days until I get to go to Denver to visit my fam.

Comments

Popular Posts