School Starts,

Other news: We have found that Sadie loves ice cubes which is by far the cheapest treat. I love watching her chase it around the floor and she can't keep it in her mouth for too long because it is cold. She jumps and licks it and pushes it around the floor. I wish I could be as amused as she is with a ice cube. She also chases her tail and attacks it like it is not connected to her body, so easily amused.
Josh and I also got to play games with our down stairs neighbors which was a lot of fun. We played five crowns and just sat around and talked, it was good to talk to something that talks back instead of a dog. We are loving our new apartment and the people we live by.
Other than that, my stomach is just getting bigger and Sophia is kicking more and more. Josh is working and going to school and we are just enjoying life right now.
Comments
Post a Comment