Crazy Happenings of the Jensens,

A lot has happened since the last time I posted. I know I have not been very good at updating. Josh completed another semester of school. He had to quit his job in order to go to school. I babysat the cutest little girl during the summer semester. And now we are in Denver doing an internship at the University of Colorado Hospital. Josh is working as a financial clerk and loves his job. We are hoping that this internship turns into a career. We're living with my parents for the time being and it has been crazy. It has been great but it is also hard. We are loving spending some much time with Grammie and Papa. Sadie loves having a back yard and we love having a washer and dryer. Since we moved our records over to this ward we were able to get a calling. We were put into the nursery. The nursery here is HUGE! I think there is 55 kids ranging from 18 months to over 3. That is a million kids. Sophia is in nursery which is really fun to be in with her. And we are able to bring Ryan in as well. He is over a year so church was really hard with him. It is a nice change but man it is crazy. Sometimes I feel like I am in Africa watching the animals fight around the watering hole. Before we left we were able to get our family pictures done by my amazing friends Liz. I am having a hard time uploading them so you will just have to settle for some that I took...

Comments

  1. Carley!! You updated your blog! You have no idea how proud I am right now. lol! Nursery is an awesome calling. I hope you guys are enjoying Colorado. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts