2 Months Old,
Ryan turned two months old about a week ago. He is doing so much better and he is just so much fun. We love our little boy, even though he isn't that little. At his check up he was 12 lbs 5 oz (70%) and 23 inches long (55%). He is not rolling over that much anymore because he enjoys being on his tummy. He is cooing a lot and smiling so much. He is such a little cutie. He is a snuggler which is fun but sometime a little hard because he still wants to be held all the time, even though he is getting better.
Sophia is doing good. She is talking so much now and we can understand about 70% of what she is saying now. She is all girl too. She loves her babies and purses and loves to play mommy. We also took Sophia trick or treating on halloween and had a blast. She was a ladybug this time because it was too cold to be a fairy. She loved getting all the candy and knocking on the door.
I can't believe how fast winter has come this year. I don't want snow to be on the ground already but alas it is. In other news we are waiting to hear back about an internship that Josh applied for in January. He would be going to Chicago in January and stay through April. It would be a great opportunity for him because it is with the same company he is currently employed with. We have been going through the application process for a while now and I feel like I can't wait any longer to find out. There is just so much stuff we have to do in pretty much a months time if he gets the internship. But things will work out for the best.




Sophia is doing good. She is talking so much now and we can understand about 70% of what she is saying now. She is all girl too. She loves her babies and purses and loves to play mommy. We also took Sophia trick or treating on halloween and had a blast. She was a ladybug this time because it was too cold to be a fairy. She loved getting all the candy and knocking on the door.
I can't believe how fast winter has come this year. I don't want snow to be on the ground already but alas it is. In other news we are waiting to hear back about an internship that Josh applied for in January. He would be going to Chicago in January and stay through April. It would be a great opportunity for him because it is with the same company he is currently employed with. We have been going through the application process for a while now and I feel like I can't wait any longer to find out. There is just so much stuff we have to do in pretty much a months time if he gets the internship. But things will work out for the best.
ADORABLE pics :)
ReplyDeleteYou've got a couple of cute kids :)
ReplyDelete