Summer Time,

Lately we have been loving the summer time. Josh is out of school and we get to play a lot more. A lot has happened since I last posted so I will do a fast update. Sophia hit her 19 and 20 month mark, Josh finished school and did amazing, took a trip to Utah, and went to Pocatello to visit my sister.

I cannot believe how fast time flies. Sophia is 20 months old and we are going to have baby boy here in just about 3 weeks. It has been fun and crazy trying to get sophia used to the baby stuff being out. She has this little baby doll that she keeps trying to put in all the baby stuff. Also when we are not looking she has been testing out the stuff as well. When I got out of the shower this morning I found Sophia swinging in the baby swing. I am just glad that she is small enough to not break it.

Our Utah trip was to celebrate the end of school and as our last trip down there until baby boy is here. It was so nice to see family and hang out with everyone. We got to make a quick trip to Ikea to get my birthday present, which is a really cute shelf we put in the living room. We also ate way to much and loved every minute of it.

Pocatello was a lot of fun as well. I got to go without Sophia and Josh and spend time with Kimmy. We had a really fun baby shower for her and then I got to help her get her nursery all set up for her Baby boy. I am so excited that her due date is just two weeks before mine. We are both getting down to the very end and waiting is getting harder.

Since this is our second child getting ready for him to come was a lot easier. But at the same time since I don't have things to occupy my time I am getting very impatient. Tomorrow I will have exactly 3 weeks until my scheduled c-section and things are becoming more real. We are just trying to enjoy everything before all of our focus is taken up by school starting and the new baby coming. Sorry I have no new pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts