18 months already!!
I know she has been 18 months for about a week now but I am just now writing about it. She is still running everywhere and is talking a lot more now. We have also been working on a few signs.
We have finally entered into good weather here in rexburg and so we have been going on a lot of walks and taking the dog to the nature park. Josh is still trucking along with school and so we never get to see him. Me and Sophia and Sadie hang out all the time which is nice. Last Thursday me and the girls (Sadie and sophia) went to visit kimmy. We had a blast even though the weather was not that great. We had a short picnic in the park and went to the petting zoo and pet store. Sophia was a little scared of all the animals. Then we went tom see the puppies and kitties and she was in heaven. We even got to play with the cutesy lab puppy ever. (I forgot my camera in the car so no pictures sorry).
I will try to update more frequently next time too. Pictures to come.
We have finally entered into good weather here in rexburg and so we have been going on a lot of walks and taking the dog to the nature park. Josh is still trucking along with school and so we never get to see him. Me and Sophia and Sadie hang out all the time which is nice. Last Thursday me and the girls (Sadie and sophia) went to visit kimmy. We had a blast even though the weather was not that great. We had a short picnic in the park and went to the petting zoo and pet store. Sophia was a little scared of all the animals. Then we went tom see the puppies and kitties and she was in heaven. We even got to play with the cutesy lab puppy ever. (I forgot my camera in the car so no pictures sorry).
I will try to update more frequently next time too. Pictures to come.
We need to get together missy!
ReplyDelete