Rainy Days,

I know I have not been very good about updating my blog but to be honest I have nothing new going on. On most days me and Sophia just hang around the house. We have been getting things ready for little man to come which has been fun. We are getting little boy clothes and we have some boy sheets decorations on the wall. Little man even has a drawer in the dresser full of his clothes. I still have a long time to go, it seems, but I have nothing better to do with my time.

Sophia has an ear infection and so we went to the doctor yesterday. She doesn't get sick very often and so it stinks when she does. Poor little girl just wants to sleep and sleep. It came at a good time I guess because it has been raining for the past week. Other than the ear infection she is a pretty happy baby. We play and read books all day. We try to get outside when the weather is nice.

Josh's birthday was Monday and so we celebrated his birthday on Saturday. We went to Idaho Falls in the afternoon and went shopping for some presents. After that we went and ate at this really yummy place called Famous Dave's. We ate way to much. We were planning on going and getting some frozen custard from Nelson's but we were just to full. I think it was a success. On Sunday we had some friends over and we had another birthday dinner for him. We had steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and strawberry cheese cake pie. It was so good and I must admit that the pie did not last through the night. Me and Josh sat on the couch that night and finished it off.

Here are just a few pictures of Sophia...









Comments

  1. That's exciting y'all are getting ready for your baby boy. Love the pictures of Sophie. Glad things are going well for you guys. Wish we could visit! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i'm so excited that you guys are having a boy!! man but beware of their little wieners! my boy is like a little sprinkler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts