10 Months Old,

School has been really busy for me and Josh so I am just now getting around to posting Sophia's 10 month old Pictures. School is going great, well as good as you can be during your last semester. I am just counting down the days until I graduate which can not come fast enough.

I will get to the fun part, SOPHIA! She turned 10 months old a little over a week ago. She is still just as fun as she has always been. She is starting to stand up on her own which is a lot of fun. She is talking more and more but still is not words other than 'what', 'yeah', 'hmmm', 'a-da' or 'dag' (dog), 'momma', 'dada'. She eats great and sleeps great still which we love. She loves to play on the floor and chase the dog around, Sadie is now putting up with it. Sadie and Sophie are still playing together which is so cute. She has started to try and crawl up the couch but she can't get her leg up. She is also getting into everything and opening up all the drawers and cabinets. To counter act that curiosity we have had to move all the cleaners to the bathroom. Other than that we are just eating her up and loving every minute we have together.







News on the 'first born', Sadie. I was able to take her out to play with the sheep at the livestock center. It was so great. She had so much instinct with them. She ran them into a group and moved the group across the field. She also pulled one sheep out and kept it against the fence. The sheep did get some courage together and try to head butt Sadie. Sadie was too quick and never got hit. It was so funny to watch. We love are little family and we are having so much fun together.

Comments

  1. you should try and post a video of her! I would love to see her moving around. she looks like she has a great little personality. i can really see her becoming a unique little girl! her face is just TOO cute! You make cute babies!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is SO CUTE!!! I love the pictures. I just can't believe how fast time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts