Busy Busy Busy,

I have been so busy with school that I have neglected my blog. Well school is coming to a close for the semester which is really nice. I have finals the end of next week, two papers to turn in, and two oral reports all in a 2 week period. It will be nice to have 7 weeks of no school. I also graduate this december which will be so nice. Josh is hoping to be graduated by next december but we will see.

I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out on friday. Never fun to get oral surgery but mine was not too bad. Josh took great care of me during the weekend and didn't let the house burn down. It was weird not having to take care of Sophie for the weekend. All I did was lay in bed and watch movies. It was kinda nice. I will say though it is nice to be back up and around though. I did skip classes today just to make sure I didn't over do myself.

Sophie is doing great and learning so much. She has one tooth growing in. She still loves rolling around on the floor and we had to lower her bed this weekend. She is growing up so fast and I can't even believe it. Her new favorite thing is to pull Sadie's fur out on her back Sadie is such a good dog, she just sits there and lets it happen.

Josh is getting really excited for school to be over. We have had a very busy semester so it will be nice to see each other again. We also are not moving until December which is a bitter sweet. We won't have to deal with trying to sell our contract or breaking our lease but we won't be in a better apartment. OH well though. Here are a few pictures of Sophie...



Comments

Popular Posts