6 Month old check up,

Sophie had her 6 month check up on thursday. She looks great and is really healthy. She weighed 14 lbs 15 oz.(29%) and 25'3/4"(51%). The doctor said she was just a little girl but to us she is perfect.






In other news, school is going great and we are more then half way done which is great. Sophie is growing up so fast, she can roll over on both sides and she will most likely be crawling in the next couple of months. She is sitting up on her own and eating peas, carrots, rice cereal, and green beans. She also is drinking a tiny bit of grape juice which is loves if it is luke warm.

WE ARE MOVING!! We signed our contract for our new apartment on saturday and I can't wait. It is a huge step up from where we are right now. We are moving august 7, so only about 2 months left. There are not very choices of dog friendly, pocket friendly places to live so we are so excited that we would this one. We will have two bedrooms, a patio, a storage unit, a washer and dryer in unit, and a dishwasher. We will post pictures of our new place whenever we move and get settled in.

The weather is starting to get nicer but I am still wearing a sweater when I walk to school in the morning. But at least it stopped raining which is so nice.

Comments

  1. Good luck with moving--I know how stressful that can be. I'm jealous that you get a washer and dryer though! & Sophie is as cute as ever. Glad yall are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts