New Couch!

We got our new couch on tuesday! It looks great and fits our living room perfectly. We still need a few more throw pillows and a lamp in the other corner. We are also still decided if we want to get an ottoman.
We are finally past the start of school and getting into the groove of things. I have decided that the only time I see Josh is on the weekends. I also figured out that I don't have to do an internship. I am going to have my Petland job count as an internship, and I also got my micro biology class to sub a health science class. That means that next semester I will have 3 classes and my senior seminar left and I will graduate. Josh still has about 2 years left but it will be so great to be graduated.


Sophie is doing great and absolutely loves her babysitter, Charlene. She is growing up to fast! She can almost sit up on her own and can put her "binky" in her own mouth. She rolled over from her stomach onto her back once about a 2 weeks ago. She has not rolled over again. I guess she decided she accomplished it and doesn't have to do it again. Other than that we are just loving on her as much as possible.

Sadie is still crazy and is liking the warmer weather. She used to sleep at the foot of our bed, or on Josh's side of the bed. But a recently she has decided that the couch is her new bed. She starts out on our bed than once we are asleep she moves to the couch. When she hears Sophie wake up in the morning she crawls back into bed with us. What a weird dog but we love her just the way she is.

Comments

  1. carley! did you guys get that couch at ikea? because it looks exactly like the one that I wanted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is growing so fast. It must be so exciting to graduate soon! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carley your little girl is so cute! I was on facebook and saw you had a blog so I came and checked it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment