Poor Sadie,
Sadie got spayed on tuesday and the anesthetic was not that nice to her. It took her a long time to come out of the drugs and than she just sat there half there for about another hour. She also could not keep her tongue in her mouth to save her life, it was funny but sad all at the same time. When she finally came to she threw up for about 8 hours. The next day she was really tired and just laid around and finally on friday she was back to her old self again. She still can't go and play with all of her doggy friends because she has 4 staples in her tummy and I don't want them to come out. She will be getting them out on thursday which is good. I am glad she finally got it done and I am so thankful to Bro. Waddoups for doing it for us.
Comments
Post a Comment