New Apartment Search,
We have been on a hunt for a new apartment here in the Burg. I thought the hard thing would be to sell our contract but as I soon found out it was more difficult to find a new place. I posted our apartment on craigslist and in a few short days we found someone to take our contract, but we had not yet found a place to live yet. We found a place that we like that allows dogs and are trying to sort out the details with them. I did not realize how difficult it is working with other people sometimes. I am frustrated because I am very ontop of things and I feel like I am the only one. I am very organized and everything and email the people back the day they email me but I guess I am the only one. First off, we have the people that are taking our place but never email me back about when we can go and talk to the managers and then we have the place we are moving into and the people won't tell me when we can move in. I don't think they understand that I need a exact date so that I can tell the managers and the other people that I am working with. It is hard being the only organized person and I might add, stressful too. Ok enough about me just complaining, there are good things about this. We will be able to get Sadie in about a month. I am not working and so I have a lot of time to do just about nothing so having Sadie take up some of my time will be very good. I will have no school for 7 weeks and I will just be able to really train up my little terror of a dog. Then fall semester starts and I am taking 3 really easy online classes and one class on campus. So I will still have a lot of time to spend with her.
More weekly updates:
I have been sick with a sinus infection or whatever it is that plagues me for a little over a week. Unfortunately, that means that I have to sleep with a humidifier and Josh doesn't sleep well with the extra heat. So to solve that problem he has been camping out on the couch for the past couple of days. It is kinda sad but it lets me sleep and he gets to sleep too.
The sun has finally decided to come out and stay out which is always nice. It has been rainy here for about two long weeks and so it is a nice change for us. Last friday me and Josh went on a walk, one of the few times it was not raining, and on our way back this cute little kitten followed us home. It was so cute and if he couldn't see me he would meow until he found me, so cute! I decided to press the matter and see if Josh would let me keep it but he was firm and said no. I guess the whole thing about already sneaking a cat in and being found out put a damper on the idea of a new cat.
Comments
Post a Comment