Skip to main content
Am I am good frog Parent?
My sister gave me Mr. Green, the frog. I bought him this really cool new house. It is double the size of the house he was in before. But I have found that all he wants to do is sit under his rock. I am pondering on the notion that he is depressed! Can it be, a frog that has the world, be depressed? As I watched him today sit there I could see a little reflection of myself in his glass cage, could a frog mold to his owner? I sat under my rock, the couch, and thought it must be the weather. When the sun comes out we will both feel better.
you make it sound like you're depressed? have babies!! it will make everything better! :P
ReplyDeleteYeah! You have a frog! No reason to be depressed :P
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahahahaha Carley you make me laugh so freaking hard. I love you. I just read your blog to Dallin and we're both laughing, keep it coming. send mr. green my regards, maybe a nice heat lamp would do the trick
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I love the title...thanks for the good laugh... :) you are the best!
ReplyDeleteummm...is it a poison-ass frog?
ReplyDelete